Dr.-Ing. Gautam Sagar
|Anzahl Termine||1 x|
|Gebühr||kostenlos entgeltfrei - free of charge|
World Wide Web
Indian Association Hannover (IASH), in cooperation with Consulate General of India, Hamburg, our partner Volkshochschule Hannover (VHS), and Indian Student in Germany (ISG) is organizing a free online "Interactive session on COVID 19 vaccines". An opportunity to directly discuss with the experts. Any one - who is interested in the subject can join the seminar by sending their registration.
For registration please use the link below:
Registration will be closed once the virtual room capacity is full or on 16 Jan 2020 at 14:00 hr (CET) || 18:30 (IST). Before the event an email from IASH will be sent with the link to attend the seminar.
Date: 17 Jan 2021, Sunday
Time: 13:00 -15:00 hr., CET || 17:30 - 19:30 IST
Content of the of session:
• How do vaccines work
• COVID mRNA vaccine mechanism
• Stages of clinical trials for vaccine
• Is efficacy consistent across age, gender, race and ethnicity demographics?
• Current possibility of COVID vaccines
• Side effects of COVID vaccine
• New mutant of virus
• Doctors experience with the BioNTech / Pfizer vaccine from UK
Info about speakers
1. Dr. Anuhar Chaturvedi has done Bachelor of Pharmacy from Punjabi University Pariala (Gold Medalist), MS (Pharm) in Biotechnology from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali and PhD in Molecular Medicine from Hannover Medical School, Germany. He has over 10 years of experience in design and execution of non clinical safety assessment of small molecules and bio pharmaceuticals (vaccines, therapeutic antibodies). Currently working as Manager, Non clinical Safety at BioNTech, Germany.
2. Dr. Arti Garg is a surgeon, teacher, futurist and innovator. She has MBBS and MS from India and MRCS and FRCS from UK. She is a trained laparoscopic surgeon with special interest in colorectal surgery for last 20 years. She is currently working as consultant surgeon in Barts Health Trust, London. She has been awarded Barts Health Heroes Awards (2018-19) for Relentlessly improving and innovating for patient safety and Barts Health meets Vogue inspiring women awards for 2019.